We're getting excited for the holidays! kinder MODERN's 2015 gift list include toys for kids of all ages and promises to keep everyone entertained throughout the season.
1. The kM online shop has loads of contemporary and vintage pieces for kids and the family home. The Sheep & Bambi Chairs, Futura Nature Mobile, and all our vintage trucks are the perfect size for gifting.
2. We’re obsessed with Andy Rementer’s People Blocks, available exclusively at Shop Cooper Hewitt.
3. Too early to dream of beach days? Maybe. But we’re wishing anyway, with the Beach Tennis Set from Fredericks and Mae.
4. Let the force be with your little ones with this awesome Vader backpack, available at J. Crew.
5. Green Christmas? No problem. Make your own snow with the Let It Snow! Snow Globe Kit from Seedling.
6. This Lichtenstein Pouch from the Whitney Shop is a perfect for a chic on-the-go “mom-emergency” kit - just big enough for a few diapers or snacks!
7. The crafty and creative elves at Tyler Hays’ M. Crow have done it again with this tool belt for tiny builders.
8. RxART gives the gift of art to children’s hospitals all over the world. Support them and get colorful with the newest edition of “Between the Lines: A Coloring Book by Contemporary Artists.”
9. The kM team currently has blocks on the brain and we’re charmed by these rubberwood ones by Miller Goodman - great for play or display!
10. Galileo’s Telescope, designed by Odoardo Fioravanti and available at Moon Picnic, is a sophisticated way to share the heavens with your child.
11. These bright cars by Candylab Toys have always been a kM favorite. We love this year’s retro fun new arrivals.
12. Design + science + kids? Yes, please! These DIY kits by Technology Will Save Us combine more than a few of our favorite things.