kM had an amazing time showing at the 2015 Collective Design fair in New York City. Not only were we able to finally share our new contemporary collection, but we were inspired by the incredible artists and designers exhibiting alongside us. Some of our favorites included:
- Cody Hoyt's sophisticated earth-toned ceramic collection, presented by Patrick Parrish Gallery
- Jonathan Nesci's fascinating Present Perimeter, rotating, geometric mirrors, also presented by Patrick Parrish Gallery
- Jonah Takagi's interactive site specific-installation by Artsy, Colosseum
- Wexler Gallery, for their ability to push the boundaries of materiality in works such as Cerebral Mapping 3 (books, glue, and wax) by Jessica Drenk, Dead Presidents Jar (ceramic) by Roberto Lugo, and Demeter's Rose (cast crystal) by Joanna Manousis
- Etage Projects' intriguing concrete, wood, and glass Street Lamp by FOS
Check out the gallery to the left to see more images of the kinder MODERN booth. (All images by Dorothée Brand.) Interested in learning more about any of the pieces from our show? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-627-2917.
Like our eye for design? Follow us on Instagram or Twitter to see more of our favs! @kinderMODERN